From the support of several AAF corporate members, AAF is able to provide grants to under-represented minority high school students who demonstrate a strong interest in attending AdCamp and show desire in pursuing an advertising career in the future.
In order to be considered, each applicant must complete the information below by the following deadline for consideration:
April 8, 2014
Scholarship applications will be judged primarily on a student's academic performance but financial hardship can also be taken into consideration. All scholarship recipients will be notified by April 30, 2013.
- High school student entering 10
grade at the time of AdCamp
- Maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 grading scale
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Should be of African, Asian, Indian, Latino, Native American or Pacific Island descent
Scholarship Application Checklist (All materials must be received by the respective deadlines):
- Scholarship Application Form
- Application Essays
- Official High School Transcript
- Recommendation Letter from High School Teacher
- Parent’s 2013 W-2 Form